Thanks for your concern

I recently discussed with a friend how we should respond to vaccinated friends or family that express concern about us and plead with us to take the patented Pfizer mRNA experimental gene therapy. This concern is of the better kind – it is not intended to convince or belittle. It is real concern and well intended.

Their concern stems from the conviction – created by fear mongering governments and mainstream media that share that interests with Big Pharma – that we are at a high risk of dying from Covid unless we take the patented Pfizer mRNA experimental gene therapy.

How to respond to those people in a short and kind manner? Here goes (I am presuming a healthy person under 60 years old that is not obese and without any other comorbidities):

Thank you so much for your concern. I hear your concern and will continue to research this topic in the interest of my long term health and wellbeing. Here is what I am basing my current hesitation on:

(1) At my age my likelihood of surviving Covid, IF I get infected, is greater than 99.7%;

(2) data shows that of the small percentage of people that die from Covid, only 6% have Covid listed as the ONLY cause of death. The other 94% have several (typically more than 2) comorbidities that made them particularly susceptible to die of Covid;

(3) The short term adverse effect profile of the mRNA injections is worse than all other vaccines in existence. The long term effects are completely unknown; Do you know that the absolute efficacy of the Pfizer injection from their own trials was less than 1%?;

(4) Early signals coming from the UK data suggest that the all cause mortality (i.e. looking not only at Covid but also cancer, heart disease, stroke etc) is higher in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. Also, the all cause mortality risk increases over time for vaccinated people;

To be honest, I believe it is too early to tell. But given my known low risk of dying from Covid, and the unknown long term risk to damaging my heart or immune system by taking the Pfizer injection, I have decided to watch and wait as more data become available.

And I have to say, as more data becomes available, my hesitancy grows. Do you know that several countries that approved the Moderna injection a few months ago have now advised against that injection for all ages? It is basically 100% the same as Pfizer, only a higher dose. What else will we learn over time?

I really wish the government would allow doctors to prescribe proven effective early treatments. It will save so many lives. For some strange reason they are outlawing these harmless treatments that have been in use world-wide for decades. Why do you think they do that?

Thanks again for your concern. I will continue to keep an eye on effectiveness and safety data as it emerges. Also, I will do what I can to ensure my immune system is strong and I have a home treatment protocol I will follow in the event that I do catch Covid. True, there is a risk I may die of Covid because I do not have access to effective early treatment medication. But I will not live in fear. My overall wellbeing comes first. Living in fear and isolation to reach 95 years’ age is a long second to that…

Some further reading if the above statements are doubted.

  1. Risk of dying from Covid: refer to this article and follow the references in it to the WHO data
  2. Only 6% of those who die did not have comorbidities: see CDC report listed here.
  3. Short term adverse effect of Covid vaccines: see VAERS data.
  4. Pfizer absolute efficacy is less than 1%: see this peer reviewed paper.
  5. Early signals show all cause mortality is higher in vaccinated people: see this study.
  6. Countries advised against Moderna vaccine: see this report. Similar one for Iceland.

Please share my blog as widely as you feel comfortable to do. I do not want to sound alarmist, as is the habit of the mainstream media, but I really do believe we are in a battle in which technocrats and political ideologues are attempting to force a centralized, dehumanized and atheist-scientific-materialist way of life on us.

Also have a look at my Resources Page for useful videos to make you understand what is going on, and to find support groups to make you feel less alone and crazy.

Subscribe to my blog to get email notifications whenever I post something.

Thanks for visiting!